When it comes to mechanical and electrical repairs; whether you drive a 1972 Dodge Dart, a Volvo station wagon or a brand new Chevrolet minivan – our mechanics can repair anything.
From tune-ups to transmissions, brake repairs to electrical troubleshooting, we service it all. Because some of our mechanics have decades of experience, we’re just as adept with older and classic vehicles as we are with today’s computer-diagnosed modern models.
Our loyal customers know that we’re committed to repairing vehicles as quickly and economically as possible. We are known for our integrity, fairness and honestly. And, of course, for the quality of our work. We stand behind it 100 percent. All of our collision repairs come with a lifetime warranty in writing.
Our technicians are all ASE-certified, some at the Master level. They maintain their skill and knowledge through regular continuing education. They stand ready to repair your vehicle or to provide your next Virginia State Inspection.
We also service foreign and domestic automobiles such as: BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Maserati, Chevy Dodge, Ford, Volkswagon, Toyota, etc. We also service hybrid automobiles. We offer fleet services as well.
- Front-end alignment
- Strut and shock absorber replacement
- Wheel bearing service
- Exhaust system
- Power steering and water pumps
- Tune-up; fuel injector cleaning
- Complex or simple engine repair
- Transmission maintenance and service
- Tire rotation; tire balance
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Oil changes
- Cooling system flush and repair
- Air conditioning and heating service
- Chassis lube
- Air cleaner replacement
- Marker lights; headlamps
- Compete computer diagnostics
- Emission control system
- Serpentine, water pump and alternator belts
- Full engine/transmission replacement
- Virginia State Inspections